Monday

The random randomness.

Glad to have some rain. Clean the air a bit and put down some snow. Selfishly, it also makes it a lot easier for me to be off the bike. I'm currently (not) enjoying the longest forced hiatus from cycling I have experienced since the mid-80's. The perfect storm of illness, family vacation and various complications has hit and taken me out of my "normal" life. I have been freed from trying to figure out how to coordinate rides without feeling as though I'm shorting my family time.











And oh do I miss cycling! I know that I love to ride my bikes but being forced off really brings that forward. I'm even missing the usual store-n-back run that I can sneak in pretty easily and have done countless times. So go ride your bike for me and enjoy it. Watch that last link.

Cheers